A rapier loom is a shuttleless weaving loom in which
the filling yarn is carried through the shed of warp yarns to the other side
of the loom by finger-like carriers called rapiers. One type has a single
long rapier that reaches across the looms width to carry the filling
to the other side. Another type has two small rapiers, one on each side. One
rapier carries the filling yarn halfway through the shed, where it is met by
the other rapier, which carries the filling the rest of the way across the
Our company is involved in providing state-of-art machines that are
extensively used in textile industries. Our range of Rapier Loom Weaving is
acknowledged for its high precision, efficiency, technical superiority and
ease of handling. These Rapier Loom Weaving machines can weave all types of
yarns like all Cotton, Polyester, Silk, Span, Nylon and Jute, they are
flexible & produce less noise. They also consume less power and provide
extra durability and consistent performance for a long period of time.
||60" , 68", 72", 76", 84", 92", 102", 110", 120"
||Min 4" & Max. 20" Standard
||Upto 230 RPM or 380 m/min weft Insertion rate
||Filament, Spun, Mono, Silk, Flat, Jari, Viscose, Bemberg, Slub,
Catonic, Roto, PP, Nylon, Acrylic, Glass Fiber, Industrial Yarns
||upto 8 colours (Electronic or Mechanical)
||Spun: Ne 8 to Ne80, Filament: 20 dtex to 900 dtex
||Flexible Rapier Tape with Velvet Sliding Rapier Heads
||Mechanical CAM Drive
|Weft Stop Mot ion
||Piezo-Electric with Instant Stop
||Single Warp Beam with 600mm diameter
|Warp Let -Off
||Mechanically Synchronised with Takeup with Overtension Switch
||7-Wheel & 5-Roll with 3-Emery Rolls Mechanical Takeup with easy
doffing arrangement. (400mm diameter)
||High-Torque Break Motor, With Single Pick Forward & Reverse
||Positive Crank Drive (Korean Type)
|Selvedge Cutt er
||Forced Centralised Lubrication
||Forward, Reverse Pick, Start & Stop Button, LED Lamp Signal,
Production Meter, USB Port (optional)
|Bearing (all High-load)
||More Bearings=Less Power Consumption. Hi-Load Bearings help absorb Heavy Loads at higher speeds, for maintenance free working.
|USB Port for Design Transfer
||Error-free loading of Weft design on all looms without possibility of mistake or changes by operator. Ensures correct design on all looms
|Catch Cord System
||Enables Weaving of High-Twist Weft Yarns & avoids snapping on selvedges.
||Highly recommended for Spun Yarn users to avoid accumulation of fluff on Grippers & get higher efficiency in weaving Spun Yarns.
Layout / Dimensions
Sliding Head Gripper
Velvet strip and Flexible Rapier Loom provides smooth but firm movement of
Rapier Gripper with continuous support throughout the length. This support
system allows delicate yarn handling while eliminating wear-n-tear.
- Smooth yet firm continuous support for jerk free movement.
- Less wear-n-tear of Gripper & tape allowing low maintenance.
- Excellent suitability for fine denier delicate mono yarns.
stable & balanced beatup system designed to provide enough torque for
even high density fabrics with most delicate yarns. The solid single-piece
crankshaft eliminates any effect of twisting/damage over longer period of
- No Crankshaft bearing failure due to twisting
- No Crankshaft breakages due to weak welded joints
- Even & smooth beat-up curve throughout the cycle.
Clutchless Motor with EBS (Electronic Break
power wastage during stoppages of looms with a direct mounted Electronic
Break System on the motor. This eliminates the need of clutch and all
related maintenance & saves a lot of power.
- Zero Power Wastage during loom stoppages.
- Zero Maintenance of clutch & related parts.
- Very Low Power consumption during running of the motor.
- No Start-Stop marks due to 'Rush-Start' system of the motor.
Weft Cutter CAM Drive
CAM drive for cutter allows jerk-free & smooth cutting for perfect
borders. Smooth movements prevents damages to settings & hence offers
longer life along with less maintenance & zero breakages.
- Cuts any material with excellent edge life hence low maintenance
- Re-grind-able & Re-usable cutter, hence low maintenance cost.
- Long-life due to strong wear-free carbide cutting edge.
7-Wheel Take-up System
reliable 7-wheel system with all metal gears offer long life with zero
maintenance. No worm-gears which require constant oiling & are prone to
high wear-n-tear, thus eliminating maintenance costs.
- Exact picking using simple straight teeth gears.
- No 'Aatri-Dhagli' or 'Start-Stop marks' due to worn out Worm gears.
- Zero Maintenance, Zero Spares & quick setup.
3-Emery Cloth Roll System
3-Emery Cloth Roll System provides user with No compromise on quality of
fabric. The system offers slippage-free handling of wide variety of fabrics
including very light & delicate fabrics like silk & mono filament.
- Zero-Slippage on delicate yarn fabrics.
- Perfect tension maintained through entire fabric length.
- Exact pick-density maintained for consistent quality of fabric.
Individual Leno Bobbin System
Wastage of yarn during leno breakage. Individual bobbins provide operator
freedom to set & pull single thread without disturbing others. Also this
system allows user to save on costly winding process on roll-type leno.
- Zero yarn wastage during single-leno break.
- Fast & Easy setup of leno tensioning with individual tensioners.
- Cost Saving & trouble-free working with low-downtime.
Weavetech ACE Rapier Looms and Flexible Rapier Loom are pre-assembled by
trained engineers before dispatch. Factory assembly ensures that the most
experienced hands have assembled & tested the machines to WEAVETECH
standards so that the customers get consistent performance & quality.
- Ensures Consistent & Reliable accuracy, performance &
- Save time & Start production faster.
- Factory pre-assembly means QC output & ensure lower maintenance.